Best Option To Liquidate CD Collection

The process to rip my cd collection to hard drives is almost
complete. Now I want to sell the entire collection of appx.
800 discs. A nice mix of genres, some originals, some remasters, a few box sets, some with dvds
Has anyone had good success doing this in bulk? Of course
pricing is always the sticking point.
Amazon apparently has a plan to warehouse the discs and ship for you. Anyone tried that?
128x128blueskiespbd
"What about all those CD's I purchased early on that the foil separated from the plastic. The record company's never gave me new product or my money back. I even wrote them letters about it and got not replies. If the record companies are not honest ...."

When you bought the CD's, were they supposed to come with a lifetime warranty? If they were covered, I can't imagine that they would give you new CD's without sending them your defective ones.
A known defect should be covered regardless. I held on to them waiting for a reply that never came. I would have sent them back if they asked. I figure I ate at least 1000 dollars. This problem was well known to them.
They also stated in the early days of CD's that these would be the last disks we would have to purchase and they would last forever unlike vinyl that wears out and gets scratched, to me that is a warranty. Oh I should have known it was just a sales gimmick back then like perfect sound. How about CD's would not skip like records do lol.
So here is a thought. What if I glue all of them together
and create a large piece of Modern Art ?
I am sure one of out local art museums would pay me
$50,000 at least for such a wonderful piece of art that
was made of recycled elements.
Problem solved.
Dude, I'm really having a trouble selling a black cube painting recently done for art museum for half price you were going to ask for yo's!