Considering the Parasound A23+ amplifier

As the title suggests I am thinking about the purchase of the Parasound A23+ amplifier. Just looking for thoughts from those familiar with this amplifier regarding tonal balance, soundstaging, reliability, and  serviceability. I am using a Aric Audio Special 6SN7 based tube preamplifier with Tannoy Sterling speakers (91dB, 8ohm) and also have a pair of Esoteric MG10s stand mounts (87dB, 6ohms). Room volume is ~1500sq. ft.  Not concerned about the power of this amplifier as I believe it would serve either speaker power wise.

As some of you might know I have recently purchased a used Pass XA25 which for my tastes I have found to be generally too lean, with excessive brightness in some passages. As I also wish to purchase a tube amplifier I am hoping the A23+ might serve my SS needs while also my budget.

Alternative recommendations accepted.  

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
mesch

@jay73  Well, in November I purchased an Aric Audio Transcend tube amplifier and have been listening to it since.  Haven't spent much time with the XA25 over the summer and fall. Will be moving my system into another room shortly and will get back to the XA25 in comparison to the tube amplifier driving Tannoy Sterlings.  Like the few that have compared the XA25 to a tube amplifier I may find the XA to be leaner after having experienced a tube amplifier. My goal was (is) to have both a SS and a tube amplifier to rotate.I will likely always have a pair of speakers in my stable that may not be tube friendly.  As always the value of an amplifier is dependent on the speakers being driven. 

I would try some different 6sn7 tubes in your preamp first.  I have found a great variation in sound in those tubes.  My Rogue Metis pre uses those tubes and I have tried around 20 different pairs before I found a pair I really love. You could start with some NOS GE 6sn7 GTA's.  Pretty cheap with a nice full sound.  NOS RCA tubes have an even warmer sound.  Plenty of not very pricey NOS tubes you could try to find a sound you like.