Sota Sapphire VI Turntables with Origin Live tonearm

Does anybody have the newer version Sota Sapphire VI turntable with Origin Live tonearm? And do you know which Origin Live tonearm on it? 

I've heard this is one of best combos on the market and possibly looking to get one.  How do they sound ??

lnitm

Ive been debating between the Pro-ject XPression 10 Evolution, Rega RP10 and the dealer recommended the Sota as better in the $5000 range without cartridge which I have purchased an Ortofon Cadenza Bronze. 
Setup is Mark Levinson No.526 preamp, No.534 amplifier and Revel speakers. 

@lnitm 

I;ve heard all three.

The Rega P10 is ideal for a plug and play, very musical. Downside - no easy VTA adjustments. Its a great option for someone who wants great sound, but doesn't like to fiddle with TT's.

Sota gives you're more options with arms and cartridges. Just buy the best arm you can within your budget. Sota can confirm fit - usually anything from 9-10" will fit.

Both the Rega and Sota are far better than the Project in my view - both sound quality and quality of construction.

I have a SOTA Sapphire VI(ish). I bought it refurbished from SOTA in 2020. I ordered it with an Origin Live Silver tonearm and an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge. Their customer service is top notch.

Donna Bodinet (the owner)handled my order. I ordered over the phone on Wednesday. The second I gave her my shipping address she told me I could pick it up from the Factory on Sunday. It is 55 minutes from my driveway to the factory parking lot. While I was loading up my turntable in the car Donna told me that my turntable could handle any cartridge up to $3k I could throw at it.

A couple of weeks later I threw a SoundSmith The Voice at it. I have hit my endgame turntable. My Sapphire does not have the vacuum hold down and it probably has an older motor and controller system. By picking it up from the factory it was ready to go out of the box. They can't ship them that way. 

I am very happy with my Sapphire. Unfortunately for me it is the best component in my main system. I love the way it looks and sounds. If you decide to order one you will have to ask which tonearms they have available. I wanted an Origin Live Zephyr tonearm. They did not have one so I had to "step down" to the Silver. To be honest I am happy with what I have and I wouldn't change anything.