Triangle Competitors?

Post here

I’m thinking about a new pair of Triangles ($8000-10000 new). Are there any loudspeakers (maybe American made) that have the easy to drive, lively sound of a Triangle loudspeaker? This would be my 3rd pair.

128x128russ69

How about Canadian?  I recently replaced my Triangles in one system with Paradigm Personas.  Similar high efficiency with that neutral, transparent, well integrated sound.  

Cornwall IV's have been mentioned - they may fit the bill. There's also the active, lesser known Geithain RL901K speakers:

https://www.me-geithain.de/en/rl-901k2.html

@chorus Thanks for the suggestions, I think they were very good. I might look at some Focals, perhaps very close to Triangle with in-house made pulp drivers just like Triangle. 

IMHE, the Zu speakers are quite polarizing.

I went to the first "The Show" in SoCal. Walked into the Zu room. Pillows on the floor spinning some discs, everybody was grooving but I wasn't. I sat in the sweet spot and just didn't get it. It might have been the source material it seemed very eclectic, but I didn't hear a hint of anything I might like but thanks for the suggestions.