Paid for UPS shipping and the package was immediately sent to the US Post Office.

I shipped something internationally from the UPS Store and I was offered to choose to ship via UPS or the Post Office. UPS was about double the price, but I chose UPS for reliability and good past experience over the years vs. USPS.

The tracking says that the shipment was immediately transferred to the Post Office with a new USPS tracking #.

I paid double. I was never told this could happen. I would have just used the post office.

rgs92

Now that is sad. When I order parts from Mouser and request the cheapest shipping, it's always handed off to USPS and.UPS never updates delivery even though I do get a UPS shipping notice.

It goes from 

UPS  to USPS , thats , that.

If you think you can file any big American Company  you are dreaming .

So, now they do this with domestic ground shipping, that's lame! When you pay for UPS ground shipping it should be UPS all the way. Who knows whats going on in shipping today, employees out because of covid, trying to increase profit margins. We may have to upgrade service above ground to insure full UPS, Fedex or DHL in future. USPS is absolutely horrendous where I live.