Audible Illusions M3B question

I month ago I decided to trade in my older AI Modulus 2 for a new M3B, sending in my money for a trade-in and have heard nothing since. My emails have gone without response, and phone calls to Jerry (described as service manager) are not answered and with no voice message ability--just rings. Needless to say, I am becoming worried that I've been scammed by these folks. Has anyone encountered similar issues? Any suggestions?
128x128aquaticdoc

I said I would post if Audible Illusions issued a refund. Well, here I am. I was happily surprised with a receipt for a full refund this morning. What a relief.

One way of looking at it.

They sell A well built product, I think this pretty much boils down to a single technician so delivery is slow 

Happened on this thread by chance while browsing other audiophile stuff...  Read every single post and laugh-cried all the way through.  I owned the M3A back in the 90's.  In time,  AI announced the backlit knob and stepped attenuator upgrade.  I remember driving my unit to the Pleasanton, CA location once they'd confirmed by phone that the upgrade was indeed possible with the edition I had.  I have long since forgotten how many months I had to wait for the overhauled piece to be returned to me, but reading the stories in this thread I do recall it was a very long time, with excuses made along the way.  Like many here, I did love the M3A before, and even more after those upgrades, but I eventually moved on to better tube preamp offerings, of which there have been many... 

I eventually moved on to better tube preamp offerings, of which there have been many... 

Can you please post a list @sundaycomix ?

I have an AI purchased in ‘98. I have been thinking about upgrading, but I do not know what I would upgrade too, as it seems like it is very nice.

The main thing that I dislike is that it is 120v, and it is in Australia now, so I use a transformer. The upgrade cost to go to a 230v power supply was $450, but then I think that they wanted me to send the unit in… I honestly cannot recall exactly… it was like ~6 months ago. And secondly it takes up a bit of shelf space.

But it sounds so good, that I cannot imagine what I would replace it with.