So Many Apogees for sale, and so few takers

There seems to be a plethora of Apogee speakers for sale here on Audiogon lately. I've been regularly searching for used Apogees in my area for the last 2 years, and have seen few if any come up for sale. Yes, I finally snagged a pair of mint Duetta Sig's.

But all of a sudden there are more than several over the last few months, but the ad's seem to linger for a long time. I would think people would jump on these speakers - there are few speakers out there today that can do what these do, regardless of their age.

Signs of a withering economy?
Just a summer slump?
ptmconsulting
Post removed 
Many years ago (20?) I remember hearing a pair of Apogee Divas, powered by
two Krell KSA-250 amps, at a HiFi show in London. To this day, I still think
these are the best sounding speakers I have ever heard. One day I plan to buy
a restored pair of Divas. Yes, they make you feel like a guest in your own living
room, amplification can be ridiculously costly and heat the room up. But, who
cares, this is the sound of classic HiFi at its best!
Someone who responded above me can be such a debbie downer . The op cares . That is why he asked the question . Time to find a new website to let the neagativity loose. Seriously ! why reply when it is of no help whatsoever .
To the original point, my gut says that its getting harder to move expensive hifi items period, just from following listings here. The difficulty of shipping fragile speakers just exacerbates the problem.

Also the current crop of Apogee speakers seems to be optimistically priced (with exceptions of course), especially the pair of Grands currently listed.

BTW, I am a current Apogee owner. Primary speakers are Studio Grands, and I have a pair of Duetta Signatures on hand as well.