Puritan Audio Labs GroundMaster CITY & RouteMaster grounding system

My review on the Puritan Audio Labs GroundMaster CITY and RouteMaster grounding system has just gone up on the Stereo Times website. For all the details how this complete system for less then a $1000 can dramatically improve your system, take a look at the review. This grounding system is one of the greatest bargains in HiFi. Nordost makes a star grounding device that is no better in its influence on a system, quite good indeed, but charges over $5000, compared to the Puritan Audio Labs system's reasonable pricing.

Terry London/Teajay

amorstereo

I own the Entreq Silver Tellus which I think is great. However, I may be interested in the Ground master if it worked on the AC ground.

ozzy

By the way Amorstereo Terry, I emailed Ground Master based on the email link you provided in your review. Never got a response! Perhaps you should tell them to check their email?

ozzy

Terry,

I am wondering if you (or anyone else) have compared the GroundMaster City/RouteMaster to the Synergistic Research Ground Block?

Considering the huge price difference, I'm not sure anyone would want to. This is not rocket science. The concepts are pretty basic. Synergistic, Nordost, Entec, etc are just exploiting the electrically naive.

The basic (non-active) SR Ground Block costs about $600, same price range as the RouteMaster.