SME 30/2 Controller

Looking to get some questions answered regarding a 2004 30/2 turntable. The controller has the knob instead of push buttons and I believe it to be the 2nd generation as the box is longer format. Does the latest controller work with the existing motor?

The O-Rings are original and the table has been in the box unused since 2009. Is a belt and new rings needed because of age?

The platter is the mustard/green color but it seems that it was not a change other than color.

If anyone knows pricing please enlighten me!

Thanks for any help.

hifipf

So, I discovered a little bit of the hydraulic fluid at base of the pillar.  Is this a big issue and if so serviceable?
 No reply from SME.  I have now sent 4 inquires.  I have never had this poor of service from a company so, I’m at a loss of words. 

The sub chassis was not locked down in transport but the it was lowered all the way down. As a result hydraulic fluid present. Everything else is fine. Bearing dead quite with  stethoscope and motor no issues.
 Any guidance on fluid leak? Cleaned everything up and so far nothing more has has appeared. Is this a serious issue and what would be involved if needed attention?
Thanks  

Update on fluid leak. After studying and thinking long and hard,I think I know what happened. When sub chassis was raised to its limits and released quickly a little bit of oil due to the sudden pressure of the quick release was forced out. After 2 days no fluid present and the hydraulic feel of all 4 posts seems fine. 
 Since it was such a small amount of fluid it seems fine. I will assume at this point with no additional appearance of fluid all is well.

Thanks everyone for your input. It really guided me through the process. 

Update : if you don’t lock the sub chassis down the suspension dashpot does not seal. As a result the dampening fluid leaked out and ran down the chassis onto the supporting feet.  I removed the sub chassis cleaned up all the mess.  
 The issue is I need to add more dampening fluid. SME provides no support as multiple emails go unanswered. Does anyone know fluid is used ?                    Thanks,

Peter