Recommendation for Digital Coax

Looking for a good digital coax to go from my Bluesound Node 2i to my first stand alone DAC, an Aqua La Voce S2. Preferably something that won't break the bank.

dadork

I now use a Blue Jeans coax cable and a Blue Jeans toslink cable for my two digital sources running through my Wyred 4 Sound Remedy reclocker. Extremely satisfied with both.

I think the key test for optical is does 100% of data pass thru or not.

Same goes with coax, except that coax potentially could pick up rf noise whereas optical cannot.  That's why optical is the most used method to transfer data from one continent to another, around the world.

The reason why we have HDMI instead of optical is cost of implementation, because yes you need a set of converters.

For CD, up to 24/96, optical is my choice, because it really does decouple transport and DAC.  Mono POF preferably since there's only two light waves.

2nd vote for the "Pangea Audio Premier XL Digital Cable with Cardas Copper" sold by Audio Advisor.  Currently $169 for 2m.

I've tried a number of coax cables in this price range and liked this one the best.  I had to spend quite a bit more to better it in my system.