Chi-Fi in the Time of Self-Righteous Indignation.

I have to say the timing of the folks over at eacoustics in impeccable.

So Kevin Deal at Upscale release his Video on Raven Audio giving us something to chew on in this forum and W. Jennings gives us this.

128x128jerryg123

In my few trips to Southeast Asia, I always wondered about obscure, but clearly American t-shirts worn by Malaysians and Indonesians.  Apparently, most clothing returns are not resold here, and end up on container ships heading overseas in route to sidewalk vendors.

@nonoise + 10

With the incessant use of political memes in these threads for some time now, is it coincidence that a lot of the right wing are made up of con men, shysters, shillers and grifters and that audio is not immune from the very same characters?

They seem to go hand-in-hand. By the way, what happened to the other threads on this subject? Were they deleted for convenience sake or did someone take umbrage? 

@hilde45 swing and a miss with the USFL as it has been resurrected…..

Cheetos Lip Balm? Glad I missed that one.

Funny is MC comment and video as his home boys at Raven are under suspicion of being KoTex-Fi.

Pretty sure we are reaching peak PC. Crying "racism" in order to shut people up has gone from scary to effective to now a joke. Chi-fi is racist? Really? REEEEE!!!

It has nothing to do with being politically correct. Do we use this same slang term to identify audio products manufactured in any European country? How about any of the other Asian countries? Maybe the Chinese can refer to the audio equipment produced in my home state of Texas as Redneck-Fi?