Share albums where EVERY SINGLE song is good

It rarely happens to me, but in a pile of records I bought over the summer I

found one with no cover. Shocking Blue’s 2nd album. 'At Home' (I’m your Venus is on it).

Even most Beatles albums have at least one song I could pass on, but not this one. Horrible fidelity, scratched to hell, but damn...

So I’d love to hear of other records that you all could suggest.

128x1281111art

@wyoboy 

No need to filter lists. You like what you like and that's valid for everyone for whatever reason. Musicians will still have wildly divergent viewpoints.

As far as guitarists go, I respect technicians, like Buckethead, Yngwie Malmsteen, Michael Batio, Jason Richardson, Ewan Dobson and Guthrie Govan, the most because they are the most skilled at the instrument, but I tend to listen to "feel" players like Nick Johnston and Estas Tonne more, while I tend to play "fun to play" licks within my skill level, like Van Halen, Randy Rhoads, Jimmy Page, James Hetfield, Dimebag Darrell and James Sykes. While all the technicians can play with feel, they tend to focus on speed because it's more satisfying. Buckethead is possibly the only one who focuses equally on both. But Buckethead is an autistic savant, which puts him on a whole different level of creativity and skill, hence the 300 albums of varying styles and techniques, not all of which I like, and world-class speed. But of all the guitar-focused albums I have, only Johnston, Malmsteen and Batio have put out one straight-through listen each.

I didn't look at my list with playing in mind. Just which albums do I put on from start to finish and enjoy every minute of it and not have a thought of skipping anything. And I'd add one more I didn't think of ...

Rush - Permanent Waves

@jssmith 

I do find that being under the influence strongly changes my opinions in a "Everything is Beautiful..." sort of way.  Knowing zip about Johnston, Malmsteen and Batio i look forward to listening--i'm always looking for good guitar music i haven't heard and while i tend to be analog-oriented i'm not living in a cave and will stream them--thanks and Happy New Year

@wyoboy 

As I said, they each only have one album that's great all the way through. They are:

Johnston - Remarkably Human

Malmsteen's Rising Force (1984? - his solo debut)

Batio - No Boundaries

They have some other albums that are real stinkers. Malamsteen's other albums are somewhat boring. And Batio's other albums are speed for the sake of speed. And I guess why not. He's probably the fastest of the bunch. But it gets monotonous.

Many great albums listed here so I won’t bother being repetitive; a few albums I find are over way too fast:

Black Market - Weather Report

Dread Inna Babylon - U Roy

Heart Like a Wheel - Linda Ronstadt

Girl From Ipanema - Getz/Gilberto album

Big Calm - Morcheeba

Naturally - J J Cale

Bringing it all Back Home - Bob Dylan

Kiko - Los Lobos

Astral Weeks - Van the Man

@rettrussell 

almost put Kiko on my list too but there are a couple duds IMO--still, with so many good songs i can see why