PURITAN PSM156

Dear friends off lately I had installed the PSM 136 puritan power conditioner and was very happy with it the sound was well separated cymbals had that shhhhh to it and the noise floor was very low  considering all that fact I went one step up and purchased the PCM 156 with the ground master I installed the same for the last 3 days but I somehow feel all the traits of the PSM 136 is missing What should I understand from this your opinion would be appreciated.

jasbirnandra

Not sure if English is your native language,  but your post is one very long sentence as there are no punctuation marks.  It was hard to comprehend. 

Dear friends off lately I had installed the PSM 136 puritan power conditioner and was very happy with it, the sound was well separated, cymbals had that shhhhh to it and the noise floor was very low, 

Considering all the above fact I went one step up and purchased the PCM 156 with the ground master.

I installed the same for the last 3 days but I somehow feel all the traits of the PSM 136 is missing What should I understand from this is the PCM136 better or does the PCM needs more break in your opinion would be appreciated.

No worries, i understand you well enough. Are you running your entire system thru the 156 ? try a single component direct into wall, one at a time. Start w power amp.

Best to you.

Jim