Audio Research and Acme Audio Labs fuse

I’m toying with the idea of going down the rabbit hole of upgraded fuses.  Looking over the usual contenders I stumbled across Acme Audio Labs. Their philosophy of best bang for the buck certainly appeals to my wallet (@$20 a fuse).  One caveat, however, is they warn that their fuses aren’t for all components.  Specifically gear with “no inrush protection“ will cause their fuse to blow prematurely.  So my question to those reading this: 1) Any experience with Acme Audio Lab fuses, 2) do they “play well” with ARC, and 3) does ARC gear typically have inrush protection?  I’ll be experimenting with the fuses of a LS 27, PH 7, and a pair of VT 150 mono amps.

cmcdaniel5

@cmcdaniel5 I tried some Synergistic Research a couple time with different ARC amps and both times in the power amp the fuse popped upon power up.  I hit the switch and it shut down 1 sec later.  I was advised by both dealers to up my rating but chose to not take their advice and let it go.  Sounds like you were able to avoid this at least.