Can recommend some non-fatigue SMALL bookshelf for near-field listening?

Hi guys,

I have been searching for a pair of small passive speakers for near-field listening for a long long time. Ideally, something with <27 cm depth would be a great fit. A relaxed/non-fatigue/good bass sound would be preferred. 

I tried these.

B&W 607s2 -- currently using -- can be aggressive/bright quite often

Dynaudio Evoke 10 --- pronounced at 2-5 kHz, sounds thin to me.

LS 50 meta ---- bass a bit tide... need some volume to sound good.

Can you guys recommend some other speakers that can do the job? What about Mission QX1 MkII or Wharfedale Denton 80? My amp is Nad c275bee with a Schiit freya+ preamp.  Thanks a lot guys!

tension255

Spendor, several models may fit your needs. They are definitely non fatiguing 

There are a couple of pairs of the Platinum Audio Solo for sale right now here on Agon.  This would likely be a leap of faith as most are unaware.  I have the floor standing Quattro of this series and loved them for about 15 years until moving to my Wilsons.  The Platinums are power hungry but I suspect your 150wpc would suffice in a reasonable space.  Their bass from the 4.5 in driver is unbelievably accurate and deep.  Take a look!

https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/1195platinum/index.html

+1 to all who recommended Harbeth P3esr's. That's probably the only speaker I regret selling. For nearfield setup you don't need a sub, but just in case a REL T/Zero is very compact and goes surprisingly low.

Another option is Fritz Carbon. Can't go wrong with either.

The best nearfield speakers I’ve ever heard were Wilson Audio Tune Tots, but they are very expensive compared to most. I bought a pair after listening to them and I don’t usually care for the sound of small speakers. Harbeth is always a safe bet and good value. Absolutely add a subwoofer so you don’t drive your neighbors crazy turning it up to try and get some bass. A nearfield sub can really rock your world without bothering the neighbors. Despite what salesmen say about their small speakers with big bass do yourself a favor and offload the low frequencies to a subwoofer so your mains can reproduce the frequencies that they do accurately. Your ears and your neighbors will thank you

Not sure what your budget is, but the Silverline Audio Minuets are great.  They are small in size, project a big sound and the highs are nice and relaxed.