Any love for newer Krell amps?

I recently bought a Krell Duo 175 xd power amp, after debating between it and a less expensive Coda power amp.  I was not able to hear either amp so I based my decision on the recommendation of a dealer who sells both.  I’m liking the Krell very much. I’ve seen a lot on this forum about Coda amps but almost nothing about Krell.  Any Krell owners, enthusiasts or even detractors out there?
fast

Bought a Krell KSA250 32 years ago new.  Great amp that still sounds good with the right speaker.  140 pounds of finesse/muscle.  On a wait list for complete restoration.

Had an original KSA50 before that.  Also a wonderful amplifier.

Build quality of those amps resembles that of $50,000 plus products of today - actually more.  Can't afford new stuff in that category, so compromised on a set of new Pass class A mono's.

Don't even think about new Krell amplifiers, totally different product.  YMMV

Yyz-I noticed your comments in the speaker forum about the KEF Blade2.  I've been very happy with the KEF Reference 5s.  I didn't even audition the Blades because of WAF.  She was pretty adamant that the Blades were not coming to our house no matter how good they sounded.  I got the Reference 5s in white and they look and sound great.  My Krell amp replaced a 25 year old Audio Research VT130SE.  Great amp but, after all that time, I was making too many trips to the repair service, which is 90 minutes away.  I don't think I've lost anything with the Krell.

I was lucky enough to audition the Krell K-300i & Duo 300 xd.  Both are fantastic paired with my speakers, Alta Audio Alec’s.  I have a Primaluna Evo 400 integrated and a Coda CSib Integrated as well.  The 300i beat out the other 2 integrated amps.  The Coda is a beast as well, I preferred the slightly sweeter, warmer sounding Krell to the Coda but think when comparing the 2 would be a toss up, come down to personal preference to Krell or Coda’s sound signature. The duo 300 xd is the best amp I have ever had in my system.  I ended up buying the 300 xd.  I’m using the Coda as a pre for the moment, couple steps up from any integrated amps I’ve heard.

Both Coda and Krell where very accessible, they’ll talk to you about their products.  I’d highly recommend both brands if someone is looking for amps amp and or an integrated.