What'd You Get For Xmas?

Jewish, so I got my Hanukah gift weeks ago: A NOS quad of 1960s Raytheon 5842/417A windmill getter tubes for my phono preamp! Heaven! Unbelievable improvement in the sound stage from the WE 417A I had in there. Tube upgrades always make me happy!

dhcod
@upscaleaudio

My wife has long given up on getting me anything. Birthdays and holidays are always "what are you buying yourself"? She's very nice about asking if I am enjoying my self purchased presents after the fact!

I got a week off from all of my other jobs to do my favorite job which is being a daddy. Got my kid everything she wanted. Listened to a few sides.

we cooked 4 turkeys, 40lbs of potatoes and roughly 6 gallons of coffee and handed out plates to the homeless by where my day job is. 

We are poor and live in a crappy apartment but we give where we can. A nice Christmas for sure.

Nothing audiophile this year, as I have reached stasis for the time being.  Also just had the kitchen remodeled and my wife retires in 2022, so not really willing to spend more money until we know what this year brings.  

Post removed 

Kevin, I do not know what you are talking about, I did not defame ANYONE or Upscale. 

If you are talking about a private message conversation I had with a member on this forum, he reached out to me and asked me about Pathos and I explained my situation and what I would do, which was to listen to the BAT (which you have in sale)  and the Pathos. When he asked me if he should buy the Pathos, I told them that I liked or love (do not remember which word I used) Pathos and that that is why I am putting up with all the delays.

I also told him that he should buy the Pathos, which he did, BUT that he should be aware of all the delays and that if the Pathos breaks he might be out for a long wait to get it fixed based on all the delays I  experienced with the 2 racks and the amp. 

I have not once recommended anyone not to buy from you, I have always recommended to those who asked to buy a Primaluna, or any of your products that I feel I would buy. 

This and only this time I explained the delays because he was concerned about the service about Pathos after the sale and HE asked about it.

If you want to make a discussion I had in private with him public and you want come after me accusing me of defamations then that is fine. I know I have not lied about the situation or defamed anyone, much less by name. 

Further more I told him that in no way or shape I was saying that Upscale was bad, but just explaining my that experience with the racks and the amp was not good.

You might disagree, and I respect that. 

If you want I have no problem posting the message I sent in private to him and all the documentation I have to back every word I wrote in that message to him.

Just let me know how you want to proceed, because I am not going to stand here and let you put words in my mouth and accuse me of my 2-3 week email update request delaying things for everyone else after you have been 3 months past your 2 week promise for the racks and the already late on your 2-3 month timeline for the amp; all which have been already paid for 3+ months ago.

I will stop now, until you tell me how you want to proceed.

Happy New Year.

Astolfo