Magico A5, Wilson SabrinaX, or PS Audio FR30?

Powered by a McIntosh MA12000 in a 14’ (width) x 30’ (depth) x 10.5’ (height) room with concrete floors. Listening is 50% jazz, 10% classical, 25% rock/alt, 15% electronic. Sources are a Dr. Feickert Blackbird/Soundsmith Hyperion analog and Innuos Statement digital.  Ideally, I'd like to eliminate the need for dual subwoofers.

Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp

I am not even in the market for a higher end speaker and I’m completely tempted by the PS Audio. Chris the designer is extremely well versed in folded ribbons from his previous company. The drivers are all their own new design and as far as I know there is no other folded ribbon midrange on the market.

plus the free 30 day in home demo makes it easy to evaluate. Now I’m partial because I own their BHK300 amps so I know there will be good synergy. I’m a value buyer more than a marquis brand buyer. They are tempting me considering that my current speakers are Tad CR1’s. That being said I’m looking for elac adante’s to match my adante center channel, which I’m about to post about.

Lol, when someone uses the term “blow away” when comparing any two things, I stop reading. This is a lazy and juvenile attempt to say how impressed you are while denigrating simultaneously. Do better.

Oz

Thanks all for the feedback.  Much appreciated.  I’ll report back once I have the Magicos and ample listening time.  

Typical responses. None of you have heard the FR30’s but you think the others are much better. If you haven’t heard any piece of equipment somebody is asking about, you shouldn’t give any recommendations.