Not manufactured any more.

I'm looking at old Pics of speakers that I would love to see come back. 

I'll post two or three. What do you like? Post your DIY or that speaker that got away..

Enjoy the Holidays

oldhvymec

VMPS STIIa/R. This pic is in the 80s. Look at the cables and cable risers.

I actually have the First Watt OXO and the 15" drivers they recommend. I was going to go with a neo 8 or 10 planar and a AC ribbon and enclose the back on the planars.. 2 months later the company that made the metal work kits went out of business. I shelved the project.

To [@oldhvymech], Interesting. Not sure where this photo came from, I went to a PAP listening session years back and heard these same units. It was an evaluator rep here in NorCal, he had the same hard floors and drapes to the side :) The speakers were overly sensitive for my ears paired with what I felt were the wrong amplifiers for the speakers. Some lower power mono tube amps with good tubes, would have been better for demos imo. It gave some ideas at least.  

I too wondered what happened with their production, frames, was sorta looking to test the AMT version, and did not get the chance. Was a clever idea with modular sections. You’ve probably seen these too, this is what I was looking over, great heil at center.