New turntable

It’s time for an upgrade on my rega p3-24 with Hana sl cartridge, musical surroundings phonomeno phono stage. My budget is $7500 high end. I’m looking for something that is emotional,has sound stage with good depth, and goes beyond speakers. I’m a bit of a bull in a China closet when it come to delicacy and patience. So I’m looking for something that needs very little maintenance. I live outside of city so I don’t want to pay a dealer for 100 mile round trips to help me. My only audition was with linn lp12 majik, and rega planar 10, I preferred the rega but wasn’t crazy about what seemed to be an in your face presentation. I’m looking for something different. 

catahula_bill

+1 for VPI, just on the basis of their great customer service.

I would avoid Music Hall at all costs, just on the basis of their customer service.

I recently purchased a reconditioned Sota Sapphire.  I went old school with a NOS Jelco 750D, but there are a lot of great choices for tonearms.  It's really a beautiful table and sounds wonderful.

That was an upgrade from an Acoustic Signature Wow XL with the TA-1000 tonearm.  That was also a very nice table and before that a VPI Classic 2 with Classic 3 tonearm.  All very nice tables.

I have not gone as far up the Music Hall line as suggested by another poster, I stopped at the 7.1.  They are decent and affordable tables, but I wouldn't put them in the same league with any of the three I just mentioned.

Thanks for all the suggestions. In the last week I have listened to linn majic, rega p10, acoustic signature double x neo ,vpi avenger, and Gold Note Valore 425. The acoustic signature had a mm cartridge going through mcintosh s.s. Ma8000 sounds were nice but a little flat and no depth in the sound stage. The gold note valore with donatello mc cartridge, had great stage, tone, I thought it was by far best bang for buck in listening condition  I was in. Every dealer new I was coming to listen to the products with exception of gold note so I would think they had them sounding good to their liking. My ears are what’s important for this journey, but things get pointed out in this forum that make you want to check out things you never thought of. The sorta and pure harmony look very interesting but not offered in my area. Thanks again for the help guys. Right now my thoughts are the next step up in the Gold Note lineup the “pianosa” or the acoustic signature double x and use my current cartridge. Any thoughts or opinion on gold note?

I came home today with a gold note pianosa with Hana ml cartridge, and gold note ph10 phono stage.