Thiel CS6

How would you rate these speakers now?
Please let me know.

Thanks
alan2
Do you ever have anything to say that's more productive than "not really"? Let me guess, not really.
All that I am saying is the bottom of the frequency range for music is 27Hz or so. Below that is subharmonics. If one wants to experience the "feel" of music, like the feel of the 64ft pedal on a pipe organ, then a subwoofer is generally the best solution; unless you do not mind living with very large speakers.
Granted, the canon fire on my Telarc 1812 disc is not nearly as impressive as it was with my large, old speakers; but I can live with that.
Chicargospec, one thread answered with an inaccurate overstatement, followed by two personal attacks. Welcome aboard. Perhaps I may suggest you consider reading Dale Carnegie's book.
Tonywinsc, as you've already posted, human hearing reaches down to 20 Hz, and there are some instruments that that can be heard as well as felt below 27 Hz. Granted many are not too common, though the Bosendorfer grand and such pipe organs aren't all that unusual, and I have heard some of the above linked contra instruments. Most western music is written with the idea that the first octave begins at 16 Hz. For the sake of accuracy, I stand by my earlier posts.