Thiel CS6

How would you rate these speakers now?
Please let me know.

Thanks
alan2
I would rate the Thiel's on a 1 to 10 scale?

Very close to a 9. Sure glad that I found these gems.
What I have found as someone who has been writing and Composing music with Ray Ellis and Marc Ellis his son, is that these speakers are like Vandersteen 5A'S with much more detail on top end, but less just( a little less bass) on the lower freq..So Getting two subwoofers will give you what the recording REALLY SOUNDS LIKE. Yep, In a Audiophile Recording.If you're reading this I see why Mr. Thiel loved these great speakers that you don't have to ROB A BANK TO HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And If you want to come over to my my house and bring your favorite RECORDING I'll show you!!!!!!The truth is in the pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Alan,
Glad you are having success with your CS 6s. You are absolutely correct about not having to break the bank! Jim Thiel knew what he was doing and apparently the CS 6 was one of his favorites. Gary Dayton showed me a pair when I was at the factory last, which belonged to Jim as his primary home speakers until his death. Enjoy the Thiels! I purchased a pair of CS 1.6s in birdseye maple a couple weeks ago for my new little room and absolutely love them.
Boonetrc
Nice to meet you. I wish I would of found out sooner about the CS 6. Enjoy your new CS 1.6s.
9/19/2012 Correction regarding adding two subwoofers.
I moved the Thiel's 1" to the back walls and that did
the trick. We never stop learning.