RIP oregonpapa

Today, oregonpapa (Frank) passed away. He will be greatly missed by many of us on Audiogon. I got to know him about a year ago personally, having had many phone calls with him over that time. He was a delightfully kind man, who freely shared his wisdom with others. Bedsides high end audio, , Frank was very knowlegable about world history and politics. Good bye my friend. Jeff

yoby

Papadrgog,

Frank’s family does indeed have the link to this thread.  They are very touched by it and are thrilled that he had such a community here.  This thread has given them much joy to read.  

I didn't know Frank, but I have read dozens and dozens of his posts and through his writing knew him to be a kind and a decent man. I'm really sad to learn of his passing. My condolences to his family and all of his friends in this group.

You know, We are all part of this dysfunctional family and it hurts when a name you know and respect is gone. RIP Papa.... 

Long time time lurker, yet first time poster. Godspeed Frank. I loved your posts and the happy places they took me.