Any love for newer Krell amps?

I recently bought a Krell Duo 175 xd power amp, after debating between it and a less expensive Coda power amp.  I was not able to hear either amp so I based my decision on the recommendation of a dealer who sells both.  I’m liking the Krell very much. I’ve seen a lot on this forum about Coda amps but almost nothing about Krell.  Any Krell owners, enthusiasts or even detractors out there?
fast

@arcticdeth Did you see the video from Walter @ KRELL (maybe CEO) on Jays_audio_lab thread on A'gon. 

Audiogon Discussion Forum

I bought the KRELL Duo 125 XD today. An unbelievable trade-in offer for my Parasound A21+. A no brainer to get the KRELL for my RAAL SR1a since it is the best sounding amp (by far) with the SR1a. 

Now I am officially done. I thought I was done after the Parasound A21+. 

Congratulations. I’d be interested to know what you think once it’s broken in and what equipment you’re using with it. I’m using the Krell Duo 175xd with Benchmark LA4 preamp,KEF Reference 5 speakers, Innuous Zenith 3/Innuous Phoenix, PS Audio Directstream dac.

I am listening to my RAAL SR1a headphones with my KRELL K-300i in my bedroom as I type this. It is the very best sound I have gotten from these headphones. I have tried a ton of gear on these headphones because I think they are incredible and sound like 2 channel, not regular headphones, which I am not a huge fan off.

In my office I have a CODA 07x preamp which has 2 sets of XLR outputs. I set of outputs goes to my CODA #8 amp which drives my Thiel CS3.7 speakers. The second set of CODA 07x XLR outputs was previously connected to the Parasound A21+. Which then drove my RAAL SR1a headphones via an amp interface box. I thought I would be happy with the A21+ for this task but whenever, I listened with the KRELL K-300i integrated and the RAAL SR1a the A21+ was found lacking.

So, I made the crazy decision to trade-in the A21+ for the KRELL Duo 125XD. This amp will be used just with the RAAL SR1a. I know crazy but this is end game stuff for me. I was considering getting the 175XD or a used 300XD to have the option of also driving the Thiel CS3.7’s but I decided my CODA 07x and CCOA #8 were amazing and not to mess with a good thing. The 125XD will be under-powered for the Thiel.

I also have the Benchmark LA4 preamp in my office. It is also connected to my audio sources as is the CODA 07x. I just flip the XLR output from each preamp to the CODA #8 amp to change things up with the Thiel CS3.7. I will try the LA4 with the KRELL and RAAL along with the LA4 and 125XD with the Thiel CS3.7 though I expect this to be lacking in power,

Bought a Krell KSA250 32 years ago new.  Great amp that still sounds good with the right speaker.  140 pounds of finesse/muscle.  On a wait list for complete restoration.

Had an original KSA50 before that.  Also a wonderful amplifier.

Build quality of those amps resembles that of $50,000 plus products of today - actually more.  Can't afford new stuff in that category, so compromised on a set of new Pass class A mono's.

Don't even think about new Krell amplifiers, totally different product.  YMMV

Yyz-I noticed your comments in the speaker forum about the KEF Blade2.  I've been very happy with the KEF Reference 5s.  I didn't even audition the Blades because of WAF.  She was pretty adamant that the Blades were not coming to our house no matter how good they sounded.  I got the Reference 5s in white and they look and sound great.  My Krell amp replaced a 25 year old Audio Research VT130SE.  Great amp but, after all that time, I was making too many trips to the repair service, which is 90 minutes away.  I don't think I've lost anything with the Krell.