Klipsch 5.1 and Yamaha R-N602

Hi all,

Firstly, for those of you who live in Europe, there are nice deals for Klipsch in Fnac.

Right now, I have a setup with Yamaha R-N602 amp and pair of Klipsch RP-6000F. and with the deals I bought a sub, another pair of speakers and a center unit ( Klipsch RP-440C center, pair of Klipsch RP-600M and Klipsch R-112SW as sub )

I want to convert this setup to 5.1, but I have a question first. My amp as A/B speaker setup but I believe impedance changes when A+B used together, can I use Rp-600M pair as Speakers B without running into any issues?

My second question is, is there an amp you could advise, less than 1000 euros preferably, to allow me to run this 5.1 system? Also, I have a turntable which is connected to my amp at the moment, I am looking for something with phono input again.

odem

I have done similar to what you are looking to do.  The thing that I did for the speakers was to try and match their sensitivity and have been very happy.  My mains are Altec Lansing VOT's and the center and surround are Blumenstein Thrashers.  My woofer didn't matter as it has its own amp, frequency adjustment and volume switch and can be independently controlled.  I have held at a 5.1 set up as well and have been very happy with no desire to go with more speakers.  Also, my space isn't amicable toward additional speakers.  From there on the amp you will get differing philosophies.  Some might say just get a big enough amp for thousands of dollars and you can't go wrong.  I have tried different amp configurations and have been happy with all, as most sound adjustments can be made to exactly what you want with a great controller system.  Going with a 5.1 and everyone else in the world wanting bigger badder 7.1 with a 4K option.  I have been very happy with a HDMI and a 5.1.  There are deals out there for these that you just aren't going to find on the 7.1, 4K.  Good luck, let your ears be your guide.