anyone heard dc10audio speakers?

I'm most intested in their Berlin II studio monitor, but would like to hear what anyone has to say about any of their products
r_burke
I have owned a pair of the Berlin 2s for about 6 months now. They sit in a medium sized family room and are run on a fairly low end (by Audiogon standards) SET amp that puts out about 10 watts, and reasonably priced, but well selected peripheral equipment. They have turned out to be fabulous speakers and I have zero regrets in purchasing them. I'm listening to an LP of Starker playing Bach solos as I write this; the clarity and especially the tone of the strings is remarkable. They have been very well suited for chamber music and vocal jazz as well. Well recorded stuff like Cassandra Wilson and Diana Krall sound magical through these. With a very small, fast subwoofer included they are equally good with small jazz groups. Again, the clarity and tone of horns is superb. They are simply a pleasure to listen to, and I highly recommend them to anyone with similar tastes in music. It did take quite a while for mine to be made and shipped, but that was the only downside to these. They were extremely well packed. I hope this helps. - Don
Joncat77,
The cabinet does not resonate the internal resonator resonates which both helps nullify standing waves and return back energy in the form of efficiency, bass, tone, and texture.

Q