Aurender A10 help

Got the A10 yesterday all hooked up and connected to the conductor app. Streaming Quobuz but getting no sound. Coltrane is playing and I see the meter jumping around but alas no sound. Any suggestions?

joeyfed55

So if your Bluesound works, I would disconnect the Bluesound and connect the Aurender to those inputs.

Your Luxman has 4 unbalanced inputs and two balanced inputs. The most likely thing is somehow connected incorrectly. What is connected to what input?

Agreed when there is total silence it's almost always user error I say that from my own past experience.

Yeah I did that. Node2 works in line 1 but A10 does not. I should be able to talk from someone at The Music Room tomorrow. For once not operator error!

Aurender music servers only connect direct to the internet not through Roon or anything else. They only do WIFI to the controlling app, another Aurender needs to be hard wired by ethernet.

Hope this helps.

I suggest you connect your A10 to your Luxman amp and power down and restart your A10. Please check all settings on the Conductor App to ensure they are correct.

please double check the cables from your A10 to the Luxman to confirm the right outputs and inputs. Also, check the input mode on your amp. If still no sound, please call The Music Room. Please keep us posted.