Puritan PSM156

Hello All,

I came across this product while searching Power Conditioners. Puritan PSM156.

Does anyone have one, or, does anyone know anything about it, and how it would stand up to or even better the more popular and well known brands?
Ag insider logo xs@2xloganfan

@merlin66 

Your weak spot is your equipment trust me it's not the Puritan. Rotel is glorified Onkyo. 

I can say without a doubt after auditioning, A/Bing Shunyata, AQ etc the Puritan makes an audible difference that none of the others did. I let my ear decide the end of the day, but what I know is the equipment used also has something to do with it.  

There are technical differences in terms of the amount and nature of the filtering in the Puritan vs. other devices like AQ.  AQ has a unique grounding system and is at its best when everything in the system is AQ.  This is not the case with puritan and it is cable agnostic though their Ultimate XX PCs are excellent for the money.  

I like the PSM156 in general, its price makes it even more appealing.  I like that it is available and in-stock domestically.  The one unit I think I might like better is the Inakustik but at that point it is a matter of taste.

I would be shocked if you are not happy with it.  

Full disclosure, I am a Puritan and AQ dealer and am planning to buy into Inakustik so I certainly am biased toward all these brands.  A Niagara 3000 with thunder and/or tornado PCs through the system will beat it but that is a lot pricier.  

I find my system sounds the best with everything plugged into the 156.  Tried removing my amp and the sound was nowhere as good.  I also use the Groundmaster. 

The Puritan is quite special and the Ground Master evaluates its performance even further; my Puritan PSM 156 replaced my Inakustik...

Wig😊

<<I find my system sounds the best with everything plugged into the 156.  Tried removing my amp and the sound was nowhere as good.>>

Same for my Pass XA25 amp.  It sounds quite a bit better plugged into the PSM156, versus plugging it directly into the wall.