What's up with Innuos?

Any one else having bugs with Innuos Sense 2.0.8? Been trying to submit bugs through the app to Innuos Support and keep getting an error message, and cannot email support because my email generates a failure notice.

Wondering if anyone else is having the same problems (can’t submit bug reports through Innuos Sense)?

128x128ja_kub_sz

I am in agreement with the latter half of this thread. Once i made the change to Sense and listened, there is no going back to Roon. I don't know enough to understand why the SQ is better, but it is noticeably so. I am also a Qobuz user and have had very few problems with Sense, except that it is a lot clunkier than Roon.

I set Roon up on my original PC and use that for the rest of the house streaming and browsing.

I have had no issues with using the Innuos Sense app.I have been using it pretty much full time. I actually have found the Sense to have better SQ than Roon. I find that Sense is more full bodied and more bass. I have never had any issues with contacting Innuos and receiving a response from them.

Yup, got rid of mine and bought a Bryston. Rock solid software. (Much less hardware) even if the manic mouse is less than stellar looking it seems to be bulletproof.

I love the app, honestly there are a few minor issues but nothing that’s deal breaking. I find the sound quality excellent. I’m just bothered that I can no longer submit bugs which I always do just to let them know for future updates. And secondarily now that I’m trying to email customer support with my bugs that I’m experiencing utilizing the most recent version of Sense I’m getting a failure notice. It’s just kind of unnerving to think that once before I was having some type of back and forth customer support, but now I’m not able to submit bugs, nor am I able to email them.

Appreciate everyone's feedback on the matter.

Based on feedback on this thread, I thought I'd give Sense another chance. I updated Zenith to the latest 2.0.8 release. It seems to be more stable now. I listened for a few hours yesterday and the app (iPad) did not stop responding even once. So that's definitely good news.

I'm not sure if it's due to improvements in the latest release, or perhaps my unit has more hours on it, but I'm going to agree with others that it does sound better than Roon at this point. Key differences I noticed: blacker background, more balanced sound, tighter bass, and an overall more refined sound. I listened to about 10 songs and went back and forth between Sense and Roon for each song. These differences were obvious on pretty much any song I listened to. Once I got used to Sense's sound signature, Roon does sound a bit less refined -- it has more bloom (not in a good way), the bass is looser (comparatively speaking), and vocals are more forward sounding (which might not be a problem for some).

Having said that, the user interface -- specifically the additional info on artists, albums, recommendations, etc. is still far, far superior to Sense. Also, Roon Radio is a killer feature that I hope Innuos is working on for their next release.

I appreciate the thoughtful comments on this thread.