LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark

Wow, you just cannot keep from hammering on me. Nelson is nice, but what he said is real. He respects what I do, but is not interested. How would you know any different from what he spoke. It is arrogant to assume you know something that you don’t. I doubt you have educated anyone. I regret nothing. I love this moment. I speak truth and love. I have nothing to apologize for.....it is arrogant to assume that I do. Throw the hammer away. You don’t need to be better than me. You don’t need to be RIGHT and therefore me WRONG. Would you rather be Right or Loving?......that is the question to ask yourself....every second. We are the same. I am not better than you...you are not better than me.....we are just human beings.....(pretending actually....we are divine light, in reality). Throw the hammer away. Give me some flowers, please. I love you.

I have no doubt that Nelsons findings (which I have know about for years) are probably accurate. However, he does not know how to make an amp transparent. He just likes certain sounds and knows how to make them and then makes the ones people like. Transparency, in all its phases, is much harder to come by. And measurements will only take you so far. In order to know if an amp is transparent you need to do a straight wire bypass test on it (which no one does). You need to put an amp in series with another amp and see if it changes the sound. My friend Sieg was doing this back in the 70s with his wideband solid state amp that beat all amps he ever put it up against for years and years. Every little thing he did to the amp, including all the passive parts, power supples, etc changed the sound of the amp. I got him to bypass his junk binding posts and he was amazed by the difference. It did not measure any different. You cannot get to transparency through numbers alone. All passive parts, all execution, all power supplies, etc. all affect the sound. Many, many high end companies know this and that is why they keep making better stuff. Not because they got the new one to measure better.....they got the new one to sound better because of many small but powerful changes.

Would you rather be Right or Loving?

I would rather you packed up and took your trippy snake oil sideshow somewhere else.

Snarky name calling.  Again, would you rather be right or Loving?  How do you think the majority of people here feel about you?  When you point a finger at someone....three are pointing back at you.  You only see yourself.  Please love yourself more. 

I think you should stay.....but I would like you to be loving instead of right.......because you are beautiful.....and I want to put a big fat wet kiss on you.....you are so yummy!

Nelson - a great measure AND listen guy. Not so full of himself. Still having fun.

Post removed