2019 300B tubes that are worth the money?

OK, I'm not a super rich audiophile that has unlimited money to blow.  I have a pair of Cary 300 CAD300-SE monoblocks i bought used that currently have a pair of TJ/Full music tubes in them.  I am, overall, very happy with the sound.  So does anyone have a strong opinion that any of the $1000 a pair current production 300b tubes are really worth the money over my $300 pair?  Would my money be better spend on a needle upgrade for my turntable?  :-)
128x128argonsteele

I've had the new Western Electric 300b tubes on my Cayin HA-300 for 6 months, which is just a bit over at $1500, and I think it's worth having. My previous Psvane ACME 300b had one tube that just blew after 1 1/4 years, making it out of warranty.

The WE300b has 5 year warranty which gives me peace of mind. Now on to the sound quality. The Psvane ACME has a bit more air and openess up top, but the WE300b wins out on the liquid and beautifully lush mids and more textured body in the midbass and bass. The ACME has the bass extension, but I did find it a bit thinner than I'd like, where the WE300b feels more impactful without sounding slow. Both have excellent soundstage and instrument separation.

Both tubes needed at least 100 hours to sound really good, and around 200 hours to sound amazing. I feel like I'm rediscovering new and old music again now that my WE300b have reached its peak performance!

My chain is as follows:Custom PC --> Sablon 2020 Panatela Reserva Elite powered USB Cable --> Chord HUGO TT2 --> Morrow Audio MA6 XLR Cable with Furutech CF-602F and 601M Rhodium XLR ends --> Cayin HA-300 DHT 300b Tube Amp (Western Electric 300b + Sylvania 6SN7 3-hole Bad Boy tubes) --> PlusSound X6 balanced cable with gold-plated copper wires and Furutech miniXLR & 4-pin XLR terminations --> Audeze LCD-3 Fazor headphone. PS Audio Stellar Power Plant 3 + Audioquest Thunder 2m power cable for power regeneration.

++++1 On Takasuki. parts Connexion in Canada sells them for a hundred less for $1300. When I got mine I replaced Psvane Princess. I feel that the Taks were the best purchase ever!

I've been desiring 300B upgrade for going on year, unable to decide due to observations of costs and benefits for each and every variant. Finally threw the dart and came up with Psvane Acme, thus far so superior to prior Shuguang Black Treasure regret not doing this long ago. I have yet to see negative review of Acme based on sq, only on reliability, same as I see for Takatsuki.

In regard to reliability, durability, tubes may not always be at fault. Some amp manufacturers run tubes at higher plate voltage than these tubes designed for, responsibility for short tube life needs to be placed on amp manufacturers. One should measure or insist on plate voltage specs prior to amp purchase.