The Big Misconception About Electricity

This vid goes quite a ways down the road to explaining why:

1)  Power cords make a not so subtle difference.

2) Cable elevators should not be looked at askance.

Regards, barts

128x128barts
Post removed 

Classic Perp Error , Engage in discourse with your other self , So transparent … You are not remotely skilled at this game are you !!!

The historical background for this thuderbolt video was inspired by Emmanuel Velikovsky...

He wrote at a times when we were teach that all is gound FIXED and STABLE in history, and in the sky...( Nobody has understood Poincaré dynamic yet )

Many mocked him when he published his first book, "worlds in collision", Einstein being not an idiot read the book dont laughed, like Sagan will, and befriend him... After all they comes from the same community and Velikovsky erudition was astounding.... I read his first book 50 years ago...

Carl Sagan called him a crook...Or false science...

The problem is the general view of Velikovsky was proven right now, even if for sure many ideas of Velikovsky were proven wrong.... Especially after the proofs of multiple meteors ot comets impact 12 thousand years ago long after Velikovsky death ....... Nothing is safe and stable and secure under the sky and on earth...

His historical erudition was astounding , he even wrote a book about Egyptian dynasties and catastrophes in these times... The book was so heavy to read i forgot details...it is long ago... 😊😁😊

Mars and venus not being on stable orbits are FIRST deductions of Velikovsky after reading all histories and mythologies on earth , not from Thunderbolts group...We can be in disagreement about these facts, but no idiots would last long laughing with Velikovsky erudition... His historical erudition about all history and mythologies amaze even Einstein...This dont make him right but invite respect....

Then if someone here of good faith partake some interesting information, it is not a good idea to mock him...We are all friends here and discussions dont implicate mocking and rejection from the back of the hands...I know enough history to know that i lived in a collective fable all my life anyway....If you dont know that, close your audio system and go read books...

Many decade ago i was displeased by Carl Sagan appeal to banish so amazingly erudite books, he lost my admiration completely... But Einstein is a truly great soul....

And by the way FORGOT many erroneous details of many Velikovsky claims, his general view named " catastrophism" is now the perspective which is accepted in ALL sciences: history, geology, and astronomy.... The world is not created in 6 days and STABLE for us to live eternally...After Velikovsky’s death, science discovered comets and meteors impacts on earth, confirming many view of Velikovsky...

Then ignorant and informed one must refrain themselves to mock people BEFORE reading their book...

«History of science is science» Goethe

This Goethe deep remark means that science is NEVER completed....And science has no deep meaning OUTSIDE of his ungoing history....It is not a faith which with we conquer other souls, claimimg to be right...Investigative minds like Einstein and Velikovsky are not militant in cults, religions or "science" inspired cults.....Other like Sagan prefer censorship....

For the " electrical universe thesis" i am not competent to judge it...

But i am not a fool to think that we understand the universe now...

The next revolution will help us.... It is in biology, and knowing what life is will help us to understand cosmology.....

«

Einstein on Velikovsky

In Einstein’s last interview before he died, with science historian I. Bernard Cohen, Einstein said in reference to Velikovsky:

“The subject of controversies over scientific work led Einstein to take up the subject of unorthodox ideas. He mentioned a fairly recent and controversial book, of which he had found the non-scientific part – dealing with comparative mythology and folklore – interesting. “You know,” he said to me, “it is not a bad book. No, it really isn’t a bad book. The only trouble with it is, it is crazy.” This was followed by a loud burst of laughter. He then went on to explain what he meant by this distinction. The author had thought he was basing some of his ideas upon modern science, but found the scientists did not agree with him at all. In order to defend his idea of what he conceived modern science to be, so as to maintain his theories, he had to turn around and attack the scientists. I replied that the historian often encountered this problem: Can a scientist’s contemporaries tell whether he is a crank or a genius when the only evident fact is his unorthodoxy? A radical like Kepler, for example, challenged accepted ideas; it must have been difficult for his contemporaries to tell whether he was a genius or a crank. “There is no objective test,” replied Einstein.

“Einstein was sorry that scientists in the U. S. had protested to publishers about the publication of such a book. He thought that bringing pressure to bear on a publisher to suppress a book was an evil thing to do. Such a book really could not do any harm, and was therefore not really bad. Left to itself, it would have its moment, public interest would die away and that would be the end of it. The author of such a book might be “crazy” but not “bad,” just as the book was not “bad.” Einstein expressed himself on this point with great passion.”[2]

For every genius that history ultimately proves right there are probably 10 million cranks that deserve to be forgotten.  Every year there are various claims that General Relativity is inaccurate.  So far, none have stood critical review.  Still, at some point GR will be supplanted by a more complete explanation of observational data.  Being able to separate the wheat from the chaff is what enables progress.

Post removed