Humm from phono but not dc or aux ?

Can you give me any suggestions do I need dedicated lines and high end outlets, getting a faint RF !!!

thx 

analoghaven

@analoghaven, when you say "faint RF", can I assume you mean you are literally picking up a radio station on your turntable input? It happens, so I don’t want to discount that is what you mean as that would be about the only way you now the noise is RF.

If you are picking up a radio station, probably an MM cartridge input? Hopefully you can fix that with a better shielded phono cable than you are currently using, but even that may not work if the cable is not shielded in the turntable, and next question will be is your arm metal or composite. (You can try putting twists in the wires in the turntable / arm if composite).

White noise as @millercarbon stated just comes with the territory of turntables, especially if really faint. If shielding does not fix your picking RF issue, you may need to replace the phono stage. It could be a defect (loading capacitor normally gets rid of RF), or a design flaw.

@atmasphere , Not just Regas. I personally saw (heard) an early Reference do it on a Sota with a grounded motor. When you moved the tonearm closer to the ,motor it got louder. 

Hey guys, would anything change if I connect phono pre to pre amp with balanced cables I do have that capability ?

thx

@analoghaven  - Can you please describe this "RF" noise you talked about. It is not clear.

Crank it up on phono (no contact) and move the cables around.

If that affects it balanced would be quieter