Back to Teo Audio cables as my last stand.

Some eight years ago or longer I had the Teo Standard MK2 in my system and thought it was the best sounding cable I ever owned. Playing the Audiofool I sold it and moved on to I don't know what 🧐.

This month I've bought 4 pairs of Teo Audio IC's. The prodigal son has returned to his father's mansion.

Bricasti M1 SE to Teo Audio pre amp using 1M RCA Teo Solfeggio.

From Teo pre amp to QOL BSG Technologies using 1.5 XLR Teo Ultra Double (A  1M RCA Teo Soleggo is in the post).

From BSG Technology to Manger S1 active speakers 2M (no name yet) Teo XLR.

No tubes are running in the system but now I have the glory of the tube sound because of the Teo cables.

I think their cables being built today are as good or better than the Reference cable Teo let me demo some 8 years ago.

My last IC to buy will be a 2M RCA Solfeggio to replace the no name.

Teo Audio’s, Ken and Taras, are some of the best folks to deal with. IMO they make some of the very best cables in the market place. The best I’ve ever heard in my system.

Now only if they could do AC cable.

Are there other audiophiles running Teo cables here on the 'Gon?

128x128glory

Glory Teo audio cable are very good, no trace of brightness, but very organic and I can listen to my system for hrs without fatigue.

Post removed 

A cable gives you a 300B tube amp sound? Why not just buy a 300B amp with a neutral sounding cable?

-----------------------------------------------------

Well....we can start by doing something simple and obvious and look at the arithmetic....just a set of nice 300B tubes can easily set you back about $1000...which, if you weren't aware, could get you a very very nice cable one could easily drop into any existing system...

And then there is some audio reality stuff to consider....with a TEO Audio cable you are not limited to a few watts if you want the sonic joy usually associated with the use of 300B tubes ( and not to mention the associated problems of speaker matching if you want to sample a vast array of musiques...like rock, reggae, funk, full bore classical etc don’t do so good with small wattage systems eh.. )....you can run any amp you want at any power rating you desire and still get that glow...something to file under having your cake and eating it too ( which I think most people would find quite appealing )...

So....apart from those wee minor quibbles your comment was correct...though admittedly only on a technicality....in the real audio world it does present some problems...like it costs you a pile of money to get a solution that has a somewhat limited audio application...

And here is another thing to consider....how about combining the organic glow of a TEO Audio cable with the warmth of a 300B...interesting possibility eh...and one more thing....300B amp based systems often are kinda woolly in the bass end of things...one of the things that TEO Audio cables bring to the table is this ability to solidify the bass bits....and we have had several clients with 300B based systems tell us how the addition of a TEO Audio cable helped ameliorate a problem traditionally associated with 300B amps by tightening up the bass...so more of that having/eating cake scenario eh...

Cheer

Do they sale their cables direct? I could not tell from their site. I am interested to tey them out in my upcoming 2nd system.