Silver v Copper wire phono cable

Getting ready to order new tonearm, have option for either copper or silver continuous phono cable from cartridge to preamp.  without the  opportunity to compare personally, I would like to hear how others would chose....my system is shown on this site...thank you

J

128x128jw944ts

Oldhv, was only joking but I genuinely have not liked silver plated wire. I’ve never seen “copper clad” wire in any guise. You make a good point about cartridge coils, and in the case of ZYX cartridges that can be purchased with either silver or copper windings, the copper is generally preferred.

@mijostyn I thank you....the AR was the first turntable I ever owned, the video is interesting...as I am no engineer, looking at photos does not hep me understand function...I owned an early Oracle for several decades, and now own the newest version; they clearly used some of the AR engineering ideas....BUT when it comes to arms, I am pretty much in the dark....have you owned and/or auditioned these two models I have interest in?  If not, has anyone?

Dear @jw944ts  : P3 is an excellent tonearm and you can´t go wrong with and silver wired. The 10.5" could be the best option for EL..

R.