GARY BEDINI and JOHN BEDINI have passed on 11-6-16

My friends Gary and John Bedini have passed .......They will be missed by the people who knew them and worked with them........Gary died on Sunday 11-6-16 and John Bedini died a few hours later........The service will be in Hayden, Idaho on 11-11-16             autospec
autospec
Does anyone know if the Bedini company is still being run by John and Gary’s families? I would like to restore a 25.25 to its original condition, and would like to purchase PCBs from them if possible. Otherwise I will strip the one channel and scan in the PCB, and take it from there.
I am probably the last person that works on Johns amps, I worked with John in his last days and have some of the stuff that was left over....I would be glad to talk with you about some of this but not on the forum.......Let me see how I can contact you.............Will

Autospec, please contact me as well. I was in Duscussions with John to buy his remaining lot of parts for his BA amplifiers and well..he stopped responding one day. this was long before he and gary passed..I would like to talk about some parts.

Dave

Dave:   Check my ads on audiogon, dynaco by will vincent.......My phone number is there.........

dear @autospec  This is Jeff LeFever. I was friends with Gary and John. I was heartbroken when I heard from John that Gary was dying. And more so when I heard from Rhonda that both had passed. Even now I get emotional. Sitting next to me is my Bedini 25/25 which I bought in 1981. I don't want to be disrespectful to the Bedinis by talking to you about this here. I am looking to restore my 25/25 to the sound that would honor John's creation. I was given your name as someone who could. Is there a way I can contact you directly if this is the case? ~Jeff LeFever lefever.com