Need your recommendation on a 5 or 7 channel amp

I'm new to this site and need some recommendations on 5 or 7 channel amps. My current home theater system consist of the following:
  • Sonus Faber - Sonetto III front speakers
  • Sonus Faber - C1 center
  • Sonus Faber - in wall rear 562
  • Marantz AV 7706 processor
  • Golden ear XXL sub
  • Sony 325ES projector
  • SI screen
Amps that I'm looking at are as follows and would like some input which to get or other recommendations:
  • Parasound A52+
  • Parasound A51
  • Audio Control Savoy G4
  • MarantzMM 8077
Thanks for your help!!
singere

I use a Parasound amp and I don't think that it rolls of either.  Marantz is notorious for that.

Yeah, I never said that Parasound rolls off the high frequencies.  If you read carefully, my quote was "but they have a dry type of sound and they do not have the highest resolution in high frequencies".  I have tested Parasound JC1 and A21 amps in my system.  I have an extremely high resolution system using rhodium plated connectors everywhere and B&W Diamond tweeter speakres.  I have tested several different amplifiers in my system and my description of Parasound stands.  I'm not saying this isn't a good amp, but combining Parasound with Sonus Faber may not be the right answer, especially for home theater (and other reasons such as gold-plated connectors being very common in systems).

The Monolith amps at Monoprice are manufactured by ATI, and IMO are a good value. They test well, and I like mine powering KEF LS50 Metas. Heavy as all git out, though.
Post removed 
Post removed