Update From Ron New Day Record Covid 19 Battle

Ron and his whole family have been battling Covid for a month. This is a update he posted on YouTube. Good to hear things are improving and wishing him and family the best.

Watch "Where have I been? Covid-19" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Dl7xO3zMbDo

bg1968

It's surprising and alarming how many people nowadays equate Google with research. When someone says, 'I've done my own research', all that means is I've spent a couple of hours on the internet. 

Thank goodnes both hartf36 and khuhges both decided to chime in. But I'll bet ya, dollars to donuts, that the usual suspects have already discounted what they've said and will just retreat and continue to try to convince others, elsewhere of their lies. Please guys, don't go anywhere soon. 😀

All the best,

Nonoise

Research AZT for HIV. The problem with quick searchs, Google (CIA) example will bring up ... "Fact-checkers" .... He did NOT .... it's been DEBUNCKED...  and some people stop at that.    I got rid of Television in beginning 2006, never missed it for a second, and have been researching more and more ever since. And yes, I would keep tabs on the MSM. I seems to me that a couple members here are PURPOSELY playing a game, sad to say. 

I guess the moderators remove comments that deride anti-vaxxers as not knowing a thing about medicine, but are fine with anti-vaxxers spewing their ignorance on this forum.

Therefore, see you.  It's been good listening to you discuss things you actually know about.