Issue with Mc MA 5200 Amp Klipsch H. shutting down...STILL!

Mc MA5200 for Klipsch Heresy???...why does this continue to shut off after 20-30 minutes playing...rest of the system is fine...never gets pushed to hard...

the rest is old NAD for old Bose Satellites/and Sonus, Mc Preamp, Rega CD and Turntable...tried  'rebooting' the 5200 and no difference...should I take it in ?...very little play time and really frustrating...recommendations for SJ area for repair??... Thanks in advance... 

128x128917nut

Thanks guys...will try other speakers...a pro shop made the connections...they play absolutely beautifully for about 30 mins...then Amp shuts...I'm in CA, SJ area is probably closest...

Yes, DO try the amp with other new speakers and other speaker cables/connectors. The amp might be trying to tell you something.

Yes R&B, is fast and will call you within a week with an est.

170.00 up front NON refundable. Top notch customer service.

Paradyme on the other hand will not even LOOK at your unit for 4 months and then IF it needs parts and repair the wait goes on. I’ve NEVER seen anyone do business like that.. "We don’t take them apart to see what’s wrong because parts get lost" I kid you not a quote from the owner Michael. 120.00 refundable payment up front.

They are authorized but NOT recommended.

Regards