RCA interconnect recommendation

Would like recommendations for interconnects for both analog and digital side to an integrated Rogue Cronus amp from a Nottingham/EAR 834P on one side and an Antelope Zodiac DAC on the other side. What should I be looking at and what kind of budget should I set. I'm thinking up to $500  for a pair but have no idea. Thanks for all advice.

smaarch1

The rule of thumb is 10 - 15% of total budget. But depends on your components. One thing I learned early on, with modest components, be careful of too transparent interconnects. My system didn't sound better with truly neutral interconnects until my components were at the $5K level. Before that slightly warm interconnects that would cover up some of the deficiencies in the components was helpful. My first jump into high end cables, Straight Wire... was a disaster. Highly reviewed cables, sounded terrible. Thirty years latter I pulled them out... they are simply fantastic... with the components I had then about $7K each... when you get to a certain level, you want transparency, but before that you want some protection. 

Look at Cardas and Wire World, other brands made of copper... maybe silver coated copper. Stay away from all silver. 

Thanks but I'm confused.
some of my components are not over 5k but many are at or close and above.
Is this just an arbitrary rule you apply or does it come from somewhere important? I thank you for your answer but I'd like some thing a bit more directly related to my gear and objective. But thanks

Post removed