Cocktail Audio Firmware Update Issues

Greetings all,

Anyone have any experience with logging into TIDAL directly from their Cocktail Audio streamer? I understand that there is a ne log-in protocol for Tidal users on Cocktail products and that the new Firmware is R1688, but has not been released on their web-site yet. To my knowledge, the last update was R1530.

Any thoughts or experiences anyone can share?

Cheers,

Steve
stevenyc

Good morning everyone,

Update as of : Cocktail Audio just released a new firmware R1721 update (likely for all models). I installed the update last night and it fixed my Tidal Music login issues. I am now up and running once again. 

Please refer to the footnote at the bottom of the notes regarding Tidal Music and how to login.

Best to all and Cheers,

Steve

Good morning everyone,

Update as of November 12 : Cocktail Audio just released a new firmware R1721 update (likely for all models). I installed the update last night and it fixed my Tidal Music login issues. I am now up and running once again. 

Please refer to the footnote at the bottom of the notes regarding Tidal Music and how to login.

Best to all and Cheers,

Steve

Anyone figure out how to use the new "function to delete album/song from MusicDB" that was allegedly added with the new update? I haven’t been able to find it. I’ve been using an early version of the new firmware since early October (due to the Tidal login issue - for some models using Tidal required both the new login method and new firmware - Novatron suggested I try it). Without the web interface I can’t edit Music DB and for some reason I now have several duplicate albums/ songs.

Best
Mike

Responding to 'Stevenyc' post about how to install the new firmware how do I find the New Music DB Manual please? - thanks