LSA Voyager GAN 350 versus Merrill Audio Element Amps or AGD Grand Vivace and Vivace Amps

The Underwood HiFi website compares the Voyager to far more expensive Class D amps costing $32,000 to $7,500 - presumably Merrill Audio Element Amps and AGD Vivace and Grand Vivace amps.  Has anyone directly AB'ed the Voyager amp to any of the Merrill Audio Element amps or AGD Grand Vivace or Vivace amps in a system with which they are familiar?   
Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundhound

There are plenty of Purifi-based units in Europe: check out Nord, Apollon, Rouge [not Rogue], etc. To say nothing of Technics' products.

In addition to the Purifi based amps mentioned by twoleftears, promising new Class D  GAN FET amps have recently gone on sale from Atma-Sphere  (100 wpc, $5300) and AGD, i.e. the Tempo amp (100 wpc, $5500).  New models will soon be available from other manufacturers , i.e. the Wyred 4 Sound Aura amp (200 wpc, est. price $3,000), a higher powered version of the Atma-Sphere amp (est. 200 wpc, ? price) and the LKV Power 3 amp the (175 wpc, $3500) .  While the the LSA Voyager is an excellent value at $2,500 - 3,000 providing 350 WPC at 8 ohms, the differences between the Class D amps under $6,000 and higher priced Class D as well as higher priced class A and AB amps may be narrowing. If your speakers are compatible with the Benchmark AHB2, it can be remarkably good with transparency rivalling the best in both stereo and mono configurations at a not unreasonable price. 

@twoleftears , I am also intrigued by the Starkrimson Ultra Stereo. I do not find much discussion about that amplifier. I am wondering if Marantz will at some point think of getting out a Purifi or GaN based amplifier.

@twoleftears 

Yes, thanks.  I am in the Oceania corner. Singapore dealer/s is the closest.  Still, another country which is not ideal.

This licencing thing I mentioned - yes, I mean to more "mainstream" credible brandnames that already have a wide distribution network already in place, without wishing to foreshadow anything.  A couple names are already appearing, that's good I think - this surely cannot remain in the realm of niche players, however defined.

@vinylvalet 

Another option. Perhaps some of the other amps mentioned above were among the other amps reviewed prior to this one.

I have read that review with much care.  Two things - one, it was a standalone review, a very well considered one.  Mr Becker who provided a review of AGD at Enjoy the music had previously provided a review of a Legacy Class D amp (unclear if it was ICE, but it was 2019 so??).  Its an unknown whether his opinion would change were he to review the newer i.V series.

The second thing in the Dagogo review was the rather offhand deflection provided by Mr Dudleston who, when commenting on Gan, took the opportunity to just talk about ICE.  Yeah, I suppose that's to be expected, but still.  Good to see some competition amongst technologies!