What CD player will warm my Thiel/Classe systm?

My current 2-channel system: Classe CAP-151 Integrated, Thiel 1.6, MIT AVT-2 cables, Onkyo CD player.

I want to upgrade the Onkyo. For under $1000, what would you recommend to add more warmth? The Thiels are very detailed, and I would like to "pour some cream" over what feeds them. I listen mostly to jazz at low to medium volume in a moderate sized room. Thanks for your input.
ruhl
Just an update. I did buy a sub, the REL B-3. It is remarkable. The sound stage is much deeper and articulated. The bass is wonderful. I had little problem integrating, setting the cross over at about 50. For some CDs the sub volume needs to be turned up a bit, but it has made the 1.6s perfect for my room and my system. I would highly recommend this combination. Down the road I will add a better CDP, but right now I am a happy camper. Thanks for all the input.
Are you talking CDs only or will you be dabbling into music servers and FLAC files?
Ruhl, you may want to get a test cd with a frequency sweep so you can integrate the sub with the Thiels a little better than you can do just by guessing....just a thought
Audphile1, what disc would you suggest. that sounds like a good idea concerning a test CD. Where can I order such a thing?

As regards inputs, I am only using CDs. I am still tweaking the sub, best results vary a bit by CD. I must say, however, to any and all owners of 1.6s, this sub is the missing piece. I considered Velodyne, Rel R-305 and R505. To my ears, the Britania series is more nimble and responsive for music, while I played a Harry Potter DVD last night and the effects were also pretty amazing.

What it adds to the entire range in terrms of depth and warmth has been surprising. The highs have become liquid on many recordings, taking the edge off the detail. the soundstage is more pronounced. I inititally set the crossover on the low side for fear of muddying up the Thiels, but no such effect so I have been nudging it up to about 60. I have the sub volume set in the twelve o'clock position much of the time, unless the bass is really shy on the recording, as in the above-mentioned Blue Note reissues from the 1960s, then I bump it up a bit.

I put Steely Dan's Gaucho on and the bottom end just pops -- no fatigue after listening for long periods.

The August issue of Absolute Sound has a nice review of the Rel Britannia series. I am surprised there has not been more discussion of it.
I beleive Stereophile Test CD 2 has the frequency sweep you can use to integrate the sub.
check this out(track 30)
http://www.musicdirect.com/products/detail.asp?sku=CSTP004