Tube integrated amp recommendations

Now that I have my second system up and running, I'm thinking of getting an all tube integrated for the system. I've been solid state for most (if not all) my audiophile life. I had a tube-preamp with a class D a few years ago but didn't care for it and I sold it off and continued on with my SS reference system. So now I want to try an all tube integrated with my Tekton Lore Reference speakers (96db efficient) and I'm trying to do some research. I know there're a ton of tube folks on here, so you're recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like a headphone jack but not a deal breaker. Will be used for streaming/CD. This is what I'm considering so far (budget $3-5k):

1. Audio Research I50 (new release)

2. Luxman Neoclassico SQ-N150 

3. Raven Blackhawk MKiii

4. Conrad Johnson CAV45

Thanks so much!

bluorion

Thanks everyone---I've got my homework cut out for me. I was hoping to get more brand recommendations. Customer service is important to me and Raven definitely has that going for them. 

I purchased an Octave V80SE, which runs KT150s, along with their super black box both used from a single owner. It is a phenomenal integrated, one of the best I've ever heard. However its cost is a bit over what you're looking to spend, but I bet one of their other integrated amps would be great. Octave tube integrated amps are not single-ended (all except one model), but if you're looking for clarity, honesty to the recording, dynamics, fabulous midrange that isn't too warm (just on the warm side of absolute neutrality) Octave is great. I have low sensitivity Dynaudio 2-ways and this amp gives them all the current they need and then some. I'm currently using their built-in phonostage, which is actually quite good, with the hopes of upgrading the phonostage down the road. 

Take a look at the Mastersound compact  845.  I have one you might be able to talk me out of.😁

I can stay 1 K under your budget with the Doge 10 and be happy.... and have the rest of your budget to buy a dedicated HP amp that you can place somewhere convenient..