Amplifiers in use with big Harbeths (Mon 40 series) that work very well

i thought i would poll harbeth mon 40 owners on what amps they are using with them, and which amps you may have had excellent results with in the past, if you do not happen to have it today...

if you will, please also include, which specific gen of monitor 40 you have (.1, .2, anniv, .3, xd, what have you...), and your listening room and listening triangle dimensions, thanks.

owners only, current or past, please...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjjss49

I own the 40.3XD, and it is my final speaker.  
Was running with my Jeff Roland Concentra 2, and it sounded wonderful.  Had the amp for 18 years and got the bug to replace.

Now using Hegel h590 and am very happy.  Using the Hegel onboard DAC for streaming and really do love the set up.

'Still however have the bug to experiment with a lower powered tube amp just for kicks but not yet.  Perhaps an inexpensive Raven just to try one day.  But for now the Hegel is brilliant.

@yashu Harbeth's NA Distributor, Fidelis AV, offers in home demo's of their Lab12 Integre4.  It's 65 WPC with KT150's and you can tube roll with EL34's, KT88's, etcetera.   The price is reasonable @ $5K and they recommend it with Harbeth.  

Other considerations are the Cayin A-88T (designed in Germany), Manley Stingray, as well as several options from Line Magnetic.  

I've had 40.1's and 40.2 Anni's a combined 9 years and always have preferred tubes to solid state.

@jjss49  - not quite on point, but I own Harbeth SHL5+, and have been very happy using them with a McIntosh MC152 (150 wpc) - great detail, very musical bass, more than enough power for really any sustainable listening volume (85 db @ 15 ft listening position is no problem - for me that’s about one song worth of volume)

Have a great day!