Purple Quantum Fuses really?

I’m just getting used to HiFi Tuning Black Supreme fuse for my Aragon 8008BB amp.
128x128cincyjim
Post removed 
Fuses smuses......who really cares what others do?  The only thing that matters is what you do.  The quality of your thoughts, words said and written, feelings and actions determines your reality.  Beauty creates beauty......nastiness creates nastiness.  What do you want your world to look like?  Think it, speak it, feel it and act on it......then it becomes reality.  What others do is none of your business.......but if we help each other to fly.....it is a good thing.  For when I love you....I heal me.....When I love me.....I heal you.  We are all connected.  Every thought you think......affects everyone.

And there it is, the peace, love, dope, wood-stock retort every time you get backed into a corner, especially now it involves getting sued ( as you put it in print) if something goes wrong with your very, very dangerous idea for the electronic novices here to do.
You know I talk love in almost every post. There is no corner I am in. I am infinite. I am omnipresent....and so are you. My opinions do not mean much.....nor do yours. What matters is love....plain and simple. Some get it now.....some get it later. You will all get it......for it is what you are. The only thing worth saying is: I love you, you are beautiful, you are worthy, thank you.....OMG, it feels good, YES......yes, to everything. Be Grateful......life is a miracle....every second. 60 trillion cells in your body....dancing in divine love and bliss. Smile.....be a smile millionaire....it’s free!  

What I write is not for anyone in particular......you are all my children....and I am your child.   It is for everyone....we are all connected.  I want my children to prosper.....to grow....to be happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX803D_cofI
Post removed