Warm Sounding Speakers

I set aside my Krell 300Si integrated amp (150WPC - 8ohms, 300wpc - 4 ohms) in favor of more power for my Maggie 3.6's.

I liked the Krell but did think that it was a bit sterile sounding.

My thought is that it might sound better with warmer sounding speakers.

I iam interested in suggestions of speakers that might mate well with the Krell.

Please and thanks!

Dsper
dsper
A few to consider: Dynaudio, Proac, Sonus Faber, Vienna Acoustics, Verity Audio.
Price? Monitor vs floorstander?
Those questions aside, I'll make my recommendations.
Soliloquy 5.0 monitors. The most natural sounding speakers I have ever heard/owned. I have tried numerous times to upgrade from them but nothing works as well. Never fatiguing, always easy to listen to and I don't feel as if I'm missing any detail. I was reading a review of a dac the other day and the author mentioned the dac seemed a bit bright so he tried it out with his 5.0s which he claimed were intentionally voiced to have a warm sound.
For a floorstand speaker I recommend Meadowlark Audio Kestrel, the original Kestrel and not the model II. Very similar sound to the Soliloquy with just a tad deeper bass.
Both of these speakers image very well also. Also, both speaker companies are out of business so maybe my taste is not what the market likes. I have to say I can't tolerate speakers that I consider "audiophile" speakers with an over abundance of treble energy.
I'd suggest buying amplification for speakers, not speakers for amplification.