Which monitor speaker to choose??

Looking for a monitor to work in a 12' x 14" room. Musical taste range from Jazz, Pop, Soft rock and occasionally, Classical. Considering LSA-1, Ascend Sierra, Vapor Breeze and VMPS 626R---seeking opinions. Must have great clarity, soundstaging ability, holographic and dynamic with detailed bass. Thanks!
a_passion
Rebbi, the Breeze is a speaker you should own. I have been following your monitor journey.They are that phenomenal!
At their price point,they are a no brainier. I heard many monitors and full range speakers at Akfest , and in my opinion the Breeze sounded better than all of them. I heard speakers up to thirty grand. I chatted with another Breeze owner who auditioned B&W speakers up to $15,000 and he preferred his Breeze's mid range and highs over the fifteen grand speakers. The Raal tweeter is breathtaking! The bass is has awesome tone and is lightening fast. Your Manley tubes would probably sound soo sweet in combo with the Breeze. My pair of Breeze have an amorphous core Raal, and Dueland resistors. Not sure if they make a huge difference, but at their price point you might as well pimp them out.
La Have Melas.
I've had mine for about 8 months and I'm still amazed at them, especially all aspects of the tonality, which is extremely natural. I do a lot of headphone listening, and I always compare speakers to the precision and intimacy of headphones,
and the Melas are extremely good in these areas.