How to unpack 150lbs+ towers

Is there any sort of standard technique for removing 150lbs+ tower speakers from the packaging base? With no handles ( other than the drivers :) ) to grab onto? I have Pioneer S-1EX.
rpmrizing228
Thanks for the tips folks. I'll get a second set of hands to help me lift it out the way Geared4me recommends.
Thanks!
The reason I did not offer any unpacking suggestions is that the pair I had came in sturdy, wheeled flight cases rather than standard cartons. Also, Andrew Jones came along to help me.
Sorry Kal, I just couldn't resist. I still appreciate the time you took to email with me about set-up for the S-1EX and in connecting me with Andrew Jones, who was a real pleasure to brainstorm with. I had my pair before the review came out and thought I might be crazy to have to jack the back up so much to get the sound just right until I read how you had to do the same thing. Rpmrizing228 if you haven't read Kal's review you should,but I think I managed to get a little tighter bass out of them than he did.
Yes, I read Kal's review prior to making the decision to purchase. I'm hoping this 'jack the back up' thing can be accomplished satisfactorily with just adjustment of the rear spikes.
That is going to depend on two things 1)Did Pioneer implement the changes that Mr. Jones and I worked out 2)If they didn't,what kind of sound you like? laid back sound that stays behind and around the speakers or sound that fills the room from wall to wall and floor to ceiling with notes that hang in the air and decay off into infinity. I am hoping that they implemented the longer threaded section to allow for greater adjustment but I wouldn't hold my breath based on how little they put into promoting this great speaker. Definitely let us know how it turns out.