Who makes switch-box for balance inputs?

My intergrated amp has only one pair XLR input. I have a need for more than one pair of XLR inputs. Any ideas who make high quality XLR inputs selectors ?
andrewdoan
Post removed 
Thank you to you all for the inputs. However,I did not make it clear that I have two CDPs with one pair of XLR ouputs for each and my intergrated has only one pair of XLR input. I don't want the hassle to plug-in and plug out when switching between CDPs. Look like the Jensen switches only allow only one pair XLR in and one pair XLR out. Anyway, I will call Jensens to follow-up. Again, thank you for sharing the info.
A friend of mine has the basic Jensen. His system is not Audiophile, but still is quite good. I could hear no compromise in quality with the Jensen.
Post removed 
Kramer Electronics makes different switches- multiple balanced and unbalanced. I bought one model with 4 balanced inputs and one out with switches and all internal wiring changed to Acoustic Zen silver ref to match my ics. Honestly I can tell the difference in sound with or without it in the signal path. Look up in web for link. You may want to talk to Larry at Garret (distributor) 425-939-7970 for your need for easy model find.